Monday, May 9, 2011

TOT يوميات دارس

There is a perfect Italian Way in Time Management called (( 20 : 80 ))
it's ask you to be More focused on 20% of your goals (Smart Goals) which are able to bring for you the other 80% of your goals to reach the maximum of true exploitation of your time and your age then true achieving for your Goals,
So i believe in "Training Field" is one of the most important goals of my Smart Goals. Because while i find me care to build and develop the people around me i find me care to develop my self firstly to be able to develop them.

So i believe in it's the Smartest Goal Cause i will Gain 1-The implementation of ALLAH instructions 2-Develop my self, 3-Develop the people around me, 4-People love, 5-Money.
I Hope to be able for achieving my second smart goal SOON ISA.

No comments: